William Henry "Budgie" Gross, Sr (1924 - 2009) Memorial.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
      Here it is, Ron. Everyone, take a look and let us know what, if anything, needs correcting and/or adding. In the interim, anyone may sign in and add a note. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=53158329

      =Lou=
    • bdkjak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010

        Very nice! Thanks for remembering my Dad.
        He would have been buried in that Crosley if possible, he did however wear his Crosley watch for his last road trip to Heaven.
        Brenda