Theft.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Ronnie, what a terrible thing. We have to wonder why anyone would steal heavy items such as those that are of no use except to the person who owns them. The only explanation that comes to mind has to do with those itinerant prowling metal scrappers who seem to be proliferating all over. A priceless Pontiac 8 engine might net them a few dollars in scrap value. I'd check all the area scrapyards. Good luck...

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony