Re: =CROSLEY= cars for sale

  • mljdrl@cox.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
      Can you give us details? Where are they? What is the race car all about? Pictures? Thanks David

      From: "captos48" <captos48@...>
      Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 01:55:14 -0000
      To: <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: =CROSLEY= cars for sale

      i have 4 crosley' 2 hot shots a station wagon and another sports racing car if any interest e-mail

    • David Osworth
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2010
        they are in various conditions 2 hot shots and a station wagon and a cutom sport car model i can send photos next week  i am in so. ca. u can call me at 951-201-0820

        From: David Osworth <captos48@yahoo. com>
        To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com
        Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 10:15 AM

        i live in hemet ca. near riverside

        i have 4 crosley' 2 hot shots a station wagon and another sports racing car if any interest e-mail