CC seats.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Eddie, the CCs are equipped with several different styles of seats. The Jeep seats look similar but don't fit the Crosley step-down floor pans. Check our "Crosley interiors" photo album for a look at the variations. I'd suggest a call to Service Motors, and please keep us posted.

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony