Re: parts for sale

  • bronzemouse101
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      What is the condition of the engine block?

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, ronnie ratledge <parat77@...> wrote:

      > I have an Crosley engine, 2 transmissions, radiator and xtra oil pan, valve cover, manifold, bell housing,clutch and throw-out, flywheel etc. $800.00 take all. Maryville , Tenn.

    • ronnie ratledge
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        Everything seem OK. I had 6 and had brought this one in to re-build. Someone broke in my warehouse and got the other 5, 4more trans., 2 rear ends and a complete 1939 Pontiac straight 8 complete up to the air filter, built and ready to set in. I am basically quitting, can't have anything any more.

        What is the condition of the engine block?

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, ronnie ratledge <parat77@...> wrote:

        > I have an Crosley engine, 2 transmissions, radiator and xtra oil pan, valve cover, manifold, bell housing,clutch and throw-out, flywheel etc. $800.00 take all. Maryville , Tenn.

        ------------------------------------

        Post your Crosley stories, questions/answers and memories now; click  www.onelist.com/group/Crosley/post
        ___________________________

        Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
        Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:
        <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley>
        <www.onelist.com/group/CrosleyService>
        <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley3>
        <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley4>

        The CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)