parts for sale

  • ronnie ratledge
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I have an Crosley engine, 2 transmissions, radiator and xtra oil pan, valve cover, manifold, bell housing,clutch and throw-out, flywheel etc. $800.00 take all. Maryville , Tenn.
    • bronzemouse101
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        What is the condition of the engine block?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          Everything seem OK. I had 6 and had brought this one in to re-build. Someone broke in my warehouse and got the other 5, 4more trans., 2 rear ends and a complete 1939 Pontiac straight 8 complete up to the air filter, built and ready to set in. I am basically quitting, can't have anything any more.

          What is the condition of the engine block?

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, ronnie ratledge <parat77@...> wrote:

          > I have an Crosley engine, 2 transmissions, radiator and xtra oil pan, valve cover, manifold, bell housing,clutch and throw-out, flywheel etc. $800.00 take all. Maryville , Tenn.

          ------------------------------------

          Post your Crosley stories, questions/answers and memories now; click  www.onelist.com/group/Crosley/post
          ___________________________

          Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
          Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:
          <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley>
          <www.onelist.com/group/CrosleyService>
          <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley3>
          <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley4>

          The CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)