HELLO,

  • SP
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new '50Crosley HotShot owner looking for connections and all things Crosley. I picked mine up here local and after a little tinkering got it out and took a short drive. What a blast. Need tires though, and lots of restoration work, but it runs drives and stops!! Looking forward to years of Crosley fun.
      Shawn