Mr. Art Linkletter.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      The late Mr. Art Linkletter was one of us, a Crosley owner who drove a yellow 1952 Super sport convertible, and there's a photo of it with him standing alongside it at the NBC parking lot. I had the privilege of meeting with him privately five years ago right after his appearance at Carthage College here, and among other things we discussed his car. A great gentleman.
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony