Placerville, California.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      From: dickjwa
      Subject: Re: For sale: Uncompleted restoration on 1951 CD pickup truck, Placerville CA.
      Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:00 PM

      Hi, having trouble finding and viewing the pictures. Can you help ? Thanks.
      Dick J.

      =============

      Dick, the easiest and quickest way to see these and other recent photos is to click the Homepage at www.onelist.com/group/Crosley and then 'New Photos' at the top. There are six there at the moment. Or better, our new 'For sale' album has them along with location and phone number or other contact information; that's the best place to check for anyone in the market. Good luck...

      =L=

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com:

      Very few of this model were made. It has less than 17,000 original miles. It was purchased new in San Luis, Obispo, and not even registered until the 1980's.

      In 2009, the body was removed for restoration. The entire frame, suspension, shocks, brakes, exhaust, engine, clutch and transmission were rebuilt or refurbished. It has four new tires. The rolling chassis is finished.

      The body has minimal surface rust. The floors and bed are solid. The vehicle is 95%+ complete. The missing parts are non-essential pieces, like emblems, etc.

      This is a project vehicle that needs paint (or not, if you like patina), wiring, upholstery (original seat in truck) and glass. I have the patterns for the glass. It comes with extra parts and most of the rubber seals.

      Mechanical refurbishing alone would cost close to the asking price. I am only selling this vehicle because I have other cars needing attention.

      Please call between 0800-2000 hrs PST 530-642-2463.

      =========

      Photos are posted.