Re: Das Awkscht Fest

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2010
      Lou and All;
      No, those of us who are involved with organizing the Crosley portion have decided that if we can't afford an already restored or good original, then a car is not really an option. What we have decided is that we will probably do a Crosley engine, maybe a radio and a third prize of some kind and keep the chances at a dollar a piece. Barry Seel and I will probably front what is necessary to start the ball rolling and hopefully we will sell enough tickets to finance the expenses from Awkscht Fescht. I will keep you informed as we get rolling. Thanks for your support.
      Dave