Well, She did it again!

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2010
      Fonda has put up with me (and let me live) for another year!

      So, it's that time of year again, this year it's our 39th anniversary (sounds a lot like adversary, doesn't it?)so we will be leaving on Wednesday (19th)and returning late Monday (31st).

      We will transfer phone calls to a cell phone and answer when we can, but this is a vacation, so please be patient.

      Everyone, please, have a safe (sane) and good Memorial Day, take a moment to reflect what it is all abut.

      And thank you to all of the VETERANS out there, your service is appreciated.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net