2007 South West Unique Little Car Show

  • uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Group,

      I have had a few emails off line asking about next years show. So i thought i would share this news I got today from Keith about the 2007 South West Unique Little Car Show. The flyer is a word document. If for some reason you do not have word. Do Not Worry, I wrote a over view below with the information. There will be updates as the date gets closer with more information like event times. For now i just wanted to get out the date and Hotel for those of you who plan ahead to mark your calender for this event. Print the flyer and share it wih any one that might be interested. I will send a email out when the restored 58 Metropolitan hardtop tickets go on sale and how to obtain them for those of you interested. Think about it. Come for the show and drive home in your new car. How cool would that be?

      Vigil

      I am attaching our preliminary flyer for the 2007 Unique Little Car Show.  The Met Club of California is celebrating our 39th anniversary and are proud to host the 2007 show in West Covina California . Big things are in the making and all mini – micro cars are invited. Give me a call or email me for additional information. If you really feel lucky, win the restored 58 Metropolitan hardtop that will be raffled off. Tickets will soon be available so i will stay in touch.

      Keith

      Here is my over view...... Please Read my comment at the very bottom

      27th Annual South West Unique Little Car Show  April 20-22, 2007

      The Metropolitan Club of California is celebrating our 39th year anniversary and are proud to host the 2007 show in West Covina California .This year the Metropolitan Club has gone all out to make a show one to always remember. Big things are in the making and all mini – micro and unique cars are invited. You can enter a drawing to win a Restored 1958 Nash Metropolitan. Tickets will soon be available. There will be Door Prizes, Awards, Trophies and a award the Dinner. The dinner is always great place to relax, talk cars with the other people and leave with new friends. Every year there are new people showing up with some very unique rare vehicles. If you have never attended this show before you have missed one of the biggest and the longest running show in the USA.

      Location

      Holiday Inn West Covina

      Watch your mailbox for more information or contact calif_metro@... with any questions.

      I would like to add.

      Some of the past shows here in California have had over 100 cars attend. Remember just because your car does not run or is unrestored does not mean you are not welcome. I am sure the others who put on shows will agree. A rust bucket on a trailer gets as much if not more attention as a restored car. A lot of people have no conception on what others started out with. The last show I talked a guy into bringing a freeway frame with no body to a show. Later he thanked me. He not only learned things he did not know about his car. He also got new connections for parts, help and information. So it pays off in the long run. i hope he will bring his car to this show running or not.

      http://mail.yahoo.com