Waukesha Meet - IMPORTANT.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Our Club is working closely with Ron Long of Waukesha Engine on this Sunday, August 13th 1939-1942 Crosley meet in Waukesha.

      But I got a phone call from Ron this Wednesday morning - and a call from one of our CCOC members too - that some are confused as to eligibility. Here are the facts:

      1) There's NO limit on the number of 1939-1942 Crosleys allowed into the Waukesha Centennial Meet, and the only restriction is that they be Waukesha-powered.

      2) Non-Waukesha-powered Crosleys are welcome to park nearby (just not in the main Meet area) and attend the Meet and tours.

      3) Ron welcomes all eligible Crosley owners to call him (262) 547-5868) by 5 PM CDT on Thursday, August 3rd to register for gifts. Show Crosleys will have custom signs made by Waukesha.

      4) Indoors overnight secured parking is available inside Entrance 10, the Old Service Shipping Area. Call the security guard at (262) 547-3311 for information.

      5) Check our archives for earlier information on this and Saturday's Crystal Lake Meet.

      6) I'm available for questions at (262) 652-3034.

      See you weekend after next!

      =Lou Rugani=

      The CCOC = "A Fine Club".