Russo & Steele/firetrucks/Kiddyland.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 8:38 AM
      From: hasdogs
      Subject: Russo Steele auction
      Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:21 AM

      On the Kiddieland auction and firetrucks: the trucks were not Crosley but VW. They also used another company to convert the trucks , They are not Overland or Fly and Harwood.

      A local firetruck manufacturer converted the original VW pickups into firetrucks.

      Nash Metropolitans when converted into firetrucks were done by Overland. I've never seen or heard of a Fly and Harwood Nash. Only the 5th wheel Overland.

      Dan

      Re: Russo Steele auction
      To: "hasdogs" <hasdogs@...>
      Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 10:26 AM

      Thanks for the nice words, Dan. It's appreciated, believe me. I never went to Kiddyland, because I always kept putting off the trip. The old story ...

      =Lou=