Super Sports at Bridgehampton, 1951.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      There's a mystery here: Steve Lansing finished fourteenth in this 100-mile race, but he was driving VC #6, and the SS that spins out here is numbered #61. I'm guessing that this car IS Steve's, and that the official records are in error. Any thoughts? Look at this film: http://thechicaneblog.com/2010/04/20/bridgehampton-road-races-1951/