Meet-up.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Thanks again, Cut. I'll be at World Meet 2010 www.worldmeet2010.com this summer and they're making room for us. Tell everyone about that later, but we can hang there if you're planning to attend. Should be a really big shew....

      =Lou=

      From: Louis Rugani
      1b. Re: Leaking seals.
      From: cutworm1959

      Messages
      1a. Leaking seals.
      Posted by: "Louis Rugani" x779@... mrcooby
      Date: Wed May 5, 2010 10:03 am ((PDT))

      Thanks for the nice words, Cut. They're still showing that film on TV? Or do you have a copy? I think the film turned out very well.

      That scene was shot at Matthiesen State Park near Starved Rock in Illinois on the second Sunday of September, 1988, a gorgeous day.

      =Lou=

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

      Messages in this topic (2)
      1b. Re: Leaking seals.
      Posted by: "cutworm1959" cutworm1959@... cutworm1959
      Date: Wed May 5, 2010 12:50 pm ((PDT))

      I hve a coppy from Mr Seel. I would be tickled to meet you and chat sometime. Do you go to the Starved Rock meet? Lord willing I will be there this year. Cut

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Louis Rugani <x779@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the nice words, Cut. They're still showing that film on TV? Or do you have a copy? I think the film turned out very well.
      >
      > That scene was shot at Matthiesen State Park near Starved Rock in Illinois on the second Sunday of September, 1988, a gorgeous day.
      >
      > =Lou=
      >
      > ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~
      >
      > The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

      Messages in this topic (2)

      Post your Crosley stories, questions/answers and memories now; click www.onelist.com/group/Crosley/post

      Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
      Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:
      <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley>
      <www.onelist.com/group/CrosleyService>
      <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley3>
      <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley4>

      The CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.