Transmission/differential/steering box lube.

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      As promised, I checked on that Kendall lubricant that works well in leaky gearboxes; it's Kendall L999, a mayonnaise-consistency lubricant that won't easily make its way past worn seals. Try it before you bother to replace seals, and perhaps it won't be necessary. Any Kendall wholesaler should be able to UPS it to you. The bad news: it's only available in five-gallon buckets.

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony
    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2010
        Thanks again Lou, Once again you pulled my grears out of the fire! Cut