Re: =CROSLEY= Re: Leaking Seels.

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2010
      Wauseon is an event a Crosthreadednut should never miss.
       Julie and I made it once, and 'wheel' do it again health permitting. We couldn't take a Crosley with us, but the friendship abounds regardless.
       We had an advantage having met Jacky and what's name,  Dick, I think, Doty. (Private joke)
        Jacky is a beautiful  young woman and what's his name is a retired old telephone tech with a barn full of great Crosleys to die for. I got pitchers two prove it.

      They, since then do an annual overnight stop within 5 miles of our house, spent a few hours and a beer or two with us.
       Magic Crosley moments. Good people.
       And we get together since at other Crosley events.

        Don't miss a chance to meet other Crosleynuts. We can be of assistance to one another in times of frustration.

        I have been the benefactor of many Club folks who, out of the goodness of their heart, have helped me to get er done.
         Hope I can reciprocate...............pete