Leaking seals.

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2010
      Thanks for the nice words, Cut. They're still showing that film on TV? Or do you have a copy? I think the film turned out very well.

      That scene was shot at Matthiesen State Park near Starved Rock in Illinois on the second Sunday of September, 1988, a gorgeous day.

      =Lou=

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony
    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2010
        I hve a coppy from Mr Seel. I would be tickled to meet you and chat sometime. Do you go to the Starved Rock meet? Lord willing I will be there this year. Cut

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Louis Rugani <x779@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the nice words, Cut. They're still showing that film on TV? Or do you have a copy? I think the film turned out very well.
        >
        > That scene was shot at Matthiesen State Park near Starved Rock in Illinois on the second Sunday of September, 1988, a gorgeous day.
        >
        > =Lou=
        >
        > ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~
        >
        > The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

      • Peter Berard
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2010
          Wauseon is an event a Crosthreadednut should never miss.
           Julie and I made it once, and 'wheel' do it again health permitting. We couldn't take a Crosley with us, but the friendship abounds regardless.
           We had an advantage having met Jacky and what's name,  Dick, I think, Doty. (Private joke)
            Jacky is a beautiful  young woman and what's his name is a retired old telephone tech with a barn full of great Crosleys to die for. I got pitchers two prove it.

          They, since then do an annual overnight stop within 5 miles of our house, spent a few hours and a beer or two with us.
           Magic Crosley moments. Good people.
           And we get together since at other Crosley events.

            Don't miss a chance to meet other Crosleynuts. We can be of assistance to one another in times of frustration.

            I have been the benefactor of many Club folks who, out of the goodness of their heart, have helped me to get er done.
             Hope I can reciprocate...............pete