2011 South West Unique Little Car Show

  • isettadude
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 11:18 AM
      Keep April 2nd open next year and come join the fun we will all be having at the show. It will be in Upland, CA April 2nd, 2011. It will be held in downtown at the round-a-bout. We have a hotel close by and will formalize it soon. A friday night cruiz to the Muzium for registration, socializing, and possibly dinner. Still working out the details. Anyone close by that would like to help out, we will be having a meeting soon to go over the specifics.

      Greg & Kiki Hahs