Re: Could anyone post some photos of correct seats on a CC?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      "Eddie" <esphotographer@...> wrote:

      "Just purchased a 47 coupe and the seats are bogus! In fact they are those game rocker deals with speakers in them! I had to remove the driver seat to just drive the car! Sat on a tool box. I need some correct seats asap.
      > Regards,
      > Eddie"
      Ouch. The previous owner sounds like another one who really wanted a Crosley, but not really.

      Crosley seating is a common point of interest here, Eddie. We've so far accounted for the 1939-1942s incorporating three different types of front seats and the 1946-1952 CC and CDs we've seen being equipped with at least four types of seats. The VCs, as far as we've determined to date, were limited to just one seating style. Upholstery materials also varied.

      Check our new "Crosley interiors" album, and I'm sure you'll find lots of help on this familiar question from Service Motors. Keep us posted, please, and good luck, Eddie.