Lou Rugani wants you to see this product at PerfumeCountry.Com

  • Lou@wlip.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 2:38 PM
      Untitled Document

      Lou Rugani requested we send you this e-mail including this personal note:

      Only one thing smells almost as sweet as the interior of our cars, and that's Crosley cologne.

      Lou Rugani

      CROSLEY COLOGNE by Crosley , $0.00

      Read more about this product

      Perfume Country
      http://www.perfumecountry.com/
    • David Coudriet
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
        What the heck are they going to come up with next? :)

        Dave Coudriet.