"Truckload of Crosley Car Parts"

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 10:19 AM

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony
    • aenderle3@cox.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 5:12 AM
        Thanks lou
        I went to the swap meet and purchased much of what he had left. A vendor had gotten to him the day of set up and landed the real good stuff, or so I was told.
        thanks for the heads up

        From: Louis Rugani <x779@...>
        Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:19:36 GMT
        To: <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: =CROSLEY= "Truckload of Crosley Car Parts"

        =Lou=

        The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony