Re:Engine Swap

  • Jim Plank
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 5:11 AM
      I was told some time ago that there was a aluminum block 60hp. V8 Ford just like the old one cast iron ones. And if I remember right, it was made in Canada. I offen thought if would go great in my Super Sports. Jim

    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 5:27 AM
        In the 50's Simca of France built their top line sedan using the Ford 60 engine.  While I did rebuild one in the mid 60's  can't remember what the block was made of, but likely it would have been iron................p