Re: Modern Motor Swap

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8 9:46 AM
      BMW 4 motorcycle.  But at 200HP it might strain a Crosley.....

    • Foster Furniture
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8 6:38 PM
        there are not many close in size AND weight two that I have seen are the BMC a-block 850 to 1300 cc  a bit bigger and heavier and one that's a little harder to find but a great little motor is the Opal 1100 cc its all most identical in size and Wight plus it came with a all sincro four speed or a two speed auto trans allso the old (1930s) ford sixty horse v8 but that's a bit more work to get in there .
        My dad did it to one of his crosleys back in the fifties ,boy was that one fast to a 10 year old kid lol Gary Foster