Re: =CROSLEY= Parkway Delivery coachlamps? eBay #270553806394 ends April 2.

  • Kenneth Cahill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2010

      As best I can tell the Crosley lights were the same as used on Studebaker vehicles (Carriages or cars?) except the mounting bracket for Cosleys was at a right angle, while the Studebaker ones had some angulation to account for the curve in the contour of the body panel where they were mounted.  Crosley Parkway deliveries may have only used one lamp on the "passenger" side of the vehicle. (I know, Parkways only had one seat for the driver.)  There happens to be a pair of the Studebaker lights on Ebay now.  I discussed this with Paul Gorrell a month or 2 ago and believe I am reporting this accurately.

      Kenn