Car-show horror stories!

  • BOB ROSS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      Horror of car shows...

      I was lucky enough to be helping set up the antiq cars at a small mall in Florida.. The cars were all displayed outside with ropes and stancions to protect them.. As I came toward an absolutely beautifully fully restored 1936? Chrysler convertible I realized someone other than the owner was sitting inside the car... When I got to the car I found that it was a woman with 3 young kids PIC-NICING with their Col. Sanders FRIED CHICKEN and using the back seat as a picnic bench...
      I managed to get them out of the car but they were completly clueless and quite upset that I would take their spot away from them.. ..I think it was fortunate that the owner hadnt seen them or he might have had a heart attack on the spot.. Or maybe strangled someone..
      antiqbob.