Very Lucky!!!

  • robbpenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010
      At age eleven I remember vividly slamming the door of a 1947/48 station wagon on my fingers. It was definitely an OUCH - - however I was fortunate that, for my only lifetime experience of this nature, it was a 1200 pound CROSLEY. Due to the door being so light, with very little weight mass, little damage was done. Had it been the big heavy door of my Dad's 1941 Buick Super - - I don't even want to think about it!!!