ACTION ALERT: Two Crosleys: Hagerstown MD.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010

      From: Al Good
      Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2010 3:44 PM
      To: Louis Rugani
      Subject: Re: Crosleys?

      Hi Lou,
      I had another call about the Crosleys and gave the other person all the information too.  Here it is:
      The cars (2) are in Hagerstown Maryland.
      I saw the one car and all the metalwork was nice and it is in black primer.  The other car I didn't see, but there were cars covered with canvases.

      The widow's name is Lillie Byrd whose husband passed away last fall.  I was there on Friday to get some paperwork done on the car I purchased, and she said that the 2 Crosleys were still available.  The 2 King Midgets are going to her grandson.

      She is running the company that her husband owned.
      Byrd Automotive which is a tire company.
      1720 Dual Highway
      Hagerstown, Maryland
      (301)797-0300

      Mrs Byrd is in on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

      Please remember that she is still grieving the death of her husband.  She just wants to turn the cars into cash.  I made an offer for the one that I purchased which was less than what she was asking and she took my offer.  I made a pretty good deal.

      I think she is in her 80's. (not sure... she didn't tell me her age)

      Hope someone can make a good deal and get a couple of nice cars.

      Al