Another reason to get that restoration started (or completed):

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't "anymore". No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute." Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return.

      So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick. This is true for marriage..... and old cars... and children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it ... because we are worth it.

      Some things we keep -- like an old car, or a best friend who moved away, or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.

      Life is important, like people we know who are special. And so, we keep them close.

      We could die today, or tomorrow or next week, maybe leaving behind dreams we never fulfilled, wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling, or three words needing to be said.

      Don't let your car be barn-fresh for the stranger at the estate sale. And don't let a day pass unfulfilled.