Re: [Crosley] hi all ! (you too Gary F.!!!)

  • G foster
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
      hi Steve good to hear from you agan,and it would be great see that racer
      show up at a meet.I had forgotten that you had the FOR ,this years Nat. meet
      was dedicated to this model you can go to the clubs web site and check out
      photos.please consider joining lots of great folks that are always ready to
      help with any questions and resources.plus the empire regine is in your back
      yard too.the summer get together is coming soon.also glad to hear that the
      Saab is still on your to-do list,if you don,t drive it you can always use it
      for fogging the apples.keep in touch Gary A.Foster (607)965-2071
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
        Steve, what type Saab do you have? I have some parts....peter
        > hey all some of you might already know me.. steve george in central
        > NY with a few microcars and minicars.. some may know I have a couple
        > of Crosleys .... a Farm O Road number 004 , a 52 Hotshot, and a rare
        > Racer equipped with modified supercharged engine ( all braje with an
        > itallimechanica blower) and morris tranny, special adapter, and racing
        > tires which were cut for this car.
        > tread in the inside, smooth on the outside, disc brakes all around,
        > and fuel cell..  the history of this racer isnt quite clear, but it
        > was deffinatly raced at Daytona way back, and may have had the number
        > "52" on it..that part isnt clear.
        >
        > Im looking forward to learning more about these cars and the history
        > and maybe  getting the racer back together sometime soon...if i ever
        > get the time!
        >
        > And for Gary, still have the Saab, she's another project on the burner
        > for sometime soon...
        > email me if you have questions..
        > steveg.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • steve
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2006
          ---Peter. its a 66 two stroker wagon... and yes i could use a few
          things if you have anything for it. email me directly scg13803at yahoo...

          In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, <berard_m@...> wrote:

          > Steve, what type Saab do you have? I have some parts....peter

          Service.