Mechanic needed in Youngstown, Ohio:

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2010
      (Forwarded to the CCOC:) I need a mechanic to work on a Crosley automobile; call (330) 538-3020 and leave a message and I will get back to you. Thank you.

      Location: Youngstown, Ohio.
    • Bob Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2010
        I don't know what he needs but i called and left my number. I know a guy in Y Town with 5 or 6 Crosley's...Bob