Re: 2010 Philadelphia Auto Show to spotlight a '51 Hotshot.

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010
      Lou;
      Sorry I didn't answer earlier, but it was my Hotshot on display at the Phila Auto Show. It was part of the display to highlight the Concours of the Eastern United States. Had a lot of fun (I spent 5 of the 9 days there). There was as usual, a lot of interest in the little car. I truely considered it an honor to be there.