Powel Crosley as a "crazy Canadian'?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      From: Murray Mill
      Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2010 12:22 PM
      Subject: RE: Icy Ball Re-invented

      Hi Lou,
      http://www.ted.com/talks/adam_grosser_and_his_sustainable_fridge.html

      Thought you might find this interesting? I never miss a chance to spread the news of Powel Crosley's Entrepreneur inventions & patents. I was having coffee with a old school buddy of mine about a month ago, and you guessed it I spilled not my coffee, but the condensed version of Crosley History to him. Well his reaction was one of disbelief that one Man could have been so ahead of his time and diverse in his inventions. Then today I get an email from that same friend, please review the attached link he sent me. Note they say Powel was Canadian, when to the best of my knowledge he was from the good ole USA and simply owned property in Canada.

      Enjoy!

      Murray (aka Murrmann101)