Re: Hotshot Bonnet

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2010

      The lock will to the rear on early HS and to the front on all SS. The interior is a red plastic material, pin grain with a red plastic piping.  There is a pouch on the back.  The appearance is exactly the same as the 53-55 Corvette material - a bit spendy - but exact. I have dimensions of the seat coverings including the side valences. e-mail me for the drawings and photos. the cocpit rubber is available from Service Motors, floor mat from Friday, and the red mottled cardboard interior trim from Little Dearborne in St Paul MN.  Hope this helps.

    • Fred
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2010
        Oops - I did the same thing!  Lock to the front on the HS and rear on the SS - and some late HS I have seen.