Re: Hotshot Bonnet

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2010
      I saw you had it backwards and Jim,I think had it right. I had already hit "send" when I caught the error. I don't think the ornament was stock on anything but the SS...FWIW.
      I hold with Hot Shot lock on front and SS lock at the rear. "Mascot" on the front of the SS. Tabs opposite the lock.
      Regards, Robert Kirk www.kirks-auto.com
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2010

        The lock will to the rear on early HS and to the front on all SS. The interior is a red plastic material, pin grain with a red plastic piping.  There is a pouch on the back.  The appearance is exactly the same as the 53-55 Corvette material - a bit spendy - but exact. I have dimensions of the seat coverings including the side valences. e-mail me for the drawings and photos. the cocpit rubber is available from Service Motors, floor mat from Friday, and the red mottled cardboard interior trim from Little Dearborne in St Paul MN.  Hope this helps.

      • Fred
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2010
          Oops - I did the same thing!  Lock to the front on the HS and rear on the SS - and some late HS I have seen.