2010 Philadelphia Auto Show to spotlight a '51 Hotshot.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
      The Philadelphia International Auto Show will feature an expanded vintage vehicle display, showcasing exclusive and privately owned classic and antique models, including a 1951 Crosley Hotshot along with a 1946 Ford Sportsman, 1954 Packard Caribbean, 1961 Chrysler 300 and others.

      Location:

      The Pennsylvania Convention Center
      1101 Arch Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19107
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010
        Lou;
        Sorry I didn't answer earlier, but it was my Hotshot on display at the Phila Auto Show. It was part of the display to highlight the Concours of the Eastern United States. Had a lot of fun (I spent 5 of the 9 days there). There was as usual, a lot of interest in the little car. I truely considered it an honor to be there.