Two Crosley engines in Piqua, Ohio:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      Here's the story:

      James Kruse of Piqua, Ohio knows of two ex-Crosley quarter-midget racers there, and each has a spare engine. Whether or not they're stock is unknown.

      Wanting to see them adopted by sympathetic owners, he contacted Old Cars Weekly, which steered him our way and we had a great long chat Saturday.

      The engines are with two separate owners about a mile apart from each other, and James will welcome becoming the intermediary for any transactions; call him at home at (937)773-7953 during normal waking hours.

      And as always, whoever buys one or both engines should post the story and/or photos, right? ;-)

      Happy hunting ...

      Lou