Spam:

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      Jerry, it seems your computer has picked up a bug, probably a worm that's sending out spam. We had another similar problem recently, you'll all recall. I deleted it and put your posts on moderation temporarily but your genuine posts will always be cleared. Thanks.
    • richard fauvelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
        Lou
        I just wanted to say thanks for your diligent work keeping the crap out. I may be a silent member mostly,but it gets under my skin when my precious little internet time is taken up dealing with such garbage. Thanks again..
        Rich
        The lurker at the threshold.........lol