2010 plans:

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009
      Hey, all ...

      Other decisions:
      Membership will stay dues-free.
      In response to requests, we'll have CCOC decals available, also free to members. There won't be a printed periodical publication - in the near future, at least - because with today's emphasis on the modern Internet, the news and photos can be sent instantly. One option is to offer a printed digest on request to members in nursing homes (we have a few).

      Anyone wishing to offer suggestions offlist, please email X779@.... Thanks!

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony