7" LED Headlamps.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      For those with 12.5 ampere GAS-4190 generators, there now exist 7" LED headlamps. The info is below. At the moment they're rather pricey, and the design doesn't quite resemble the lenses we all know.
      http://www.truck-lite.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/GenericView?pageName=/new/PressReleases_en_US/12vLEDHeadlamp.html&storeId=10001&langId=-1
      Enjoy the weekend. I'm outta here now and into my '42 Liberty Sedan.
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony