Little Chief.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      Bill, thanks again. I found an old address for Fly & Harwood at 109 Rocker in Little Rock, Arkansas.

      Hemmings Motor News did a story on the F&H Little Chiefs in 2006, claiming that about 20 were built. There's a restored one now in Wadsworth, Illinois at the Newport Township Fire Department. About 30 years ago it was donated to them by a now-closed junkyard (Hy-Way Salvage) at US 41 and IL 173 which was using it as a billboard. NTFD uses it in parades and festivals.

      In 1946, F&H was also advertising their $750 aluminum Sparton camper trailers for carnival personnel on the road in Billboard magazine.