pertronix again

  • Robert K
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      About a year ago I offered this group the opportunity to affordably buy the under the cap electronic ignition known as the Pertronix Ignitor. I have a request from the owner of two vehicles and will order soon.

      Here's the deal. Unless its a speciality house for Crosley parts, and I doubt they are giving a break on price, the units have to be hand made at the factory. This then entails the factory drop ship charge and padded "handling" charge to me who then must send to you. Anyway, my leverage to better prices comes only if I can place a larger order to offset the added expenses.

      Last year I think I got 30 units made and delivered. I know that isn't going to happen this time but if anyone is seriously interested contact me preferably off the forum at:

      kirkbrit@...

      You need to tell me the the voltage and ground of your car. The unit for a pre war is not yet available but I am working on due to a couple of requests.