Crankshaft pulley needed.

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
      just bought a cherried out little 53 wagon converted to a woody. It broke its lower pulley as it was idling yesterday. Does anyone have an extra at the right price? I live in Port Charlotte FL. Thanks
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2009
        There is a man in Port Charlotte who will be able to provide you with one,  But, be sure you adjust the replacement or you're sure to have a major engine failure.
         Contact;

        Neal Daglow
        1017 Strasbusg Dr.
        Port Charlotte, FL 33952