Re: Little-Toot Comes Home

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
      Thanks, Murray, and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
      That theft episode had to have had a profound personal impact on Howard. I lost a set of Crosley hubcaps in a garage invasion in the early 1990s. They tried to fence them the same day and no one never bothered to get a license number.

      Our reward still goes. And you ARE the Western Canada CCOC Chapter president!

      Thanks again, Murray. Best wishes to you, your family and to Howard on this Thanksgiving.

      =Lou=
      "Murray" <murray.mill@...> wrote:

      "Update on Howard's 51 Crosley station wagon that was vandalized a week ago. As of today the car has been returned by Howard to one of its previous owners. This is Murray Mill, of Calgary, Alberta. The car is now Safe & Sound in my garage and has its own fan Club (My two teenage children). We have 4 Crosleys in our 2 Car garage. I think it's time I started a Western Canada Crosley Car Club Chapter! It will be Thanksgiving Day in Canada tomorrow, and Howard Titman has truly given my family something to be thankful for. He has blessed us with the return of "Little-Toot" and now begins the search for replacement pieces for those stolen last weekend in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
      > Murray Mill
    • Howard Ballard
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
        Hi Murray,
        I am really west, (Vancouver, B.C. area)
        Howard Ballard