Re: =CROSLEY= 1952 Crosley Super Wagon - parts stolen Oct 4/09

  • Richard Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
      This is really bad just to make money. It has to be someone who knows the Crosley cars or it may be someone who has one and wanted the parts. I agree it is not the way to do things. Hope the SOB is caught and punished. I now have 5 Crosleys and wouldn't stand anyone touching them to get parts, even though that is all some are worth. They still have a value to me.
      Rich W