re 1952 Crosley Super Wagon - parts stolen Oct 4/09

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      Howard
      What a bummer!  I hope you are also monitering the Craig's List near your community and you might want to contact Hemmings Motor News...as I recall they have a listing, probably free for situations such as yours.  The front badge alone probably gets close to making this a felony in the US...

      Would you care to give us any details as to the circumstance surrounding the theft and vandalism?