1952 Crosley Super Wagon - parts stolen Oct 4/09

  • htitman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
      Chrome/brass trim from top above headlight, both front fenders, script from each side, emblem from front of hood, and red jewel from rear emblem

      Please pass this information on

      Saskatoon City Police (306) 975-8300
      File# 09-100129

      howard titman
      Saskatoon, SK Canada
      (306) 683-9554
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
        Howard, any progress on this?

        Whoever stole these knew what he/she was doing. In other words, I feel it had to be someone familiar with Crosleys, maybe even someone nearby.

        I think I speak for the entire Club in saying we share your utter disgust at this despicable act against a fellow Crosley enthusiast.

        We'll stand by you, Howard.

        There will be a $500 reward for information submitted that leads to the arrest of those responsible for this theft. Contact X779@... privately and confidentiality is assured.

        =Lou=

        CCOC
        =======================
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "htitman" <howard@...> wrote:

        Chrome/brass trim from top above headlight, both front fenders, script from each side, emblem from front of hood, and red jewel from rear emblem

        Please pass this information on

        Saskatoon City Police (306) 975-8300
        File# 09-100129

        howard titman
        Saskatoon, SK Canada
        (306) 683-9554
      • Richard Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
          This is really bad just to make money. It has to be someone who knows the Crosley cars or it may be someone who has one and wanted the parts. I agree it is not the way to do things. Hope the SOB is caught and punished. I now have 5 Crosleys and wouldn't stand anyone touching them to get parts, even though that is all some are worth. They still have a value to me.
          Rich W