Fw: Crosley at Bonneville

  • uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
    • 60 KB
    Sorry - for got the photo on the first post.

    Was the car yellow that was being discussed early in the year?
    I think this is the same car - It has some thing about 2004 on the door.

    I thought some of you would like to see the Crosley at Bonneville this weekend..

    See attached...Picture - i hope these groups take attachments......

    Vigil