Registry.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009
      That'd be great, but I'm not sure how to set it up. There used to be a feature called 'Tables', but Yahoo eliminated it.

      All the clubs encourage registering cars by serial or VIN, but there has been nervousness to do this among '46-'52 owners because the VIN plates are so easily interchangeable on these models. ('39-'42 model VIN plates are affixed by brazing or riveting so this hasn't been an issue.)
      I'd like to see engine numbers registered as well. Anybody know how we can best accomplish this?

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony